- Photo report maker is a photo book creation application that can be used for free.
- You can add images from your camera or gallery.
- You can add comments.
- You can add simple shapes such as circles and squares to images.
- The photo book can be saved as a PDF or EXCEL file.
How to use
- Create a project first. If you press the button on the bottom right, a dialog for project name entry appears. Enter the project name.
- Next, the project edit screen appears. You can add and edit new items by pressing the button at the bottom right of the project edit screen.
- On the item edit screen, please add an image and enter a comment.
- Return to the project editing screen with the back button on your smartphone.
- Press the "Setting" button on the project edit screen to set the PDF layout.
- Layout settings allow you to set the resolution of photos, the number of photos per page, and display settings for titles and page numbers. You can also specify a PDF with the company logo etc. as the background.
- Click the preview button to check the PDF image.
- You can select save or share from the button on the bottom right of the preview screen.
- You can add photos at once on the project edit screen. You need an app such as "Google Photos" to add them all at once.
- In order to create an Excel file, on the project edit screen,move from "Create excel file" to the Excel file creation screen .
- You can specify the image resolution and template on the Excel file creation screen. You can output in your own format by creating a template.
- Initially, a sample template is set. The sample supports up to 15 items.
- You can save the Excel file with the "Save" button and send it by e-mail with the "Share" button.
- This application can be used free of charge.
- This application is displaying advertisements.
- The author shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of this application.
- The author is not obligated to support this application.
- Changed button size etc.