Make up for lost time with Once Again, this summer’s most heartwarming indie game.
If you could travel through time, who’s the first person you’d meet?
When teenage boy Sia opens his eyes after making a wish on a boring summertime birthday, he finds himself in an unfamiliar time, in front of a familiar someone who he never had the chance to meet.
Together, she and Sia will form a bond through photography, while recapturing their lost time into rolls upon rolls of film.
Who is she, and what journey awaits this star-crossed duo?
Is a goodbye an ending, or a promise for a reunion?
Let’s find the answers together, across time and space, in Once Again.
• Every birthday, Sia gets to make up for a lifetime of missed moments with her.
• Transcending time and space, Sia’s bond with her is poised to be summer’s most heartwarming tale.
• Immersive interactive gameplay lets you directly control Sia’s actions with charmingly simple, yet satisfying gameplay mechanics such as scrubbing, writing, taking photos and more.
• Stunning illustrated art style that weaves the narrative and gameplay into a wistful, nostalgic journey.
• Photography-inspired gameplay mechanics such as focus, exposure and more serve as the perfect introduction to a timeless art form.