Mahjong trains a sharp eye and a quick mind, while developing patience and persistence. You play the game by matching identical tiles, or tiles that are in the same wildcard group.
You start with a board covered with 144 tiles. You can match only the free tiles. A tile is free if it doesn't have tiles above it or tiles in direct contact both to the right and to the left. The goal of the game is to match and remove all tiles from a board.
- Classic Mahjong experience you know and love.
- 192 different boards;
- Addictive and challenging;
- Hint and Undo options;
- Reshuffle option
- Reveal option that highlights the movable tiles
- Natural animations, beautiful graphics and a simple to use interface;
- Auto-fit option
- 6 beautiful backgrounds themes;
- Optimized to work for tablets and phones alike
If you have any technical problems, please email us directly at [email protected] Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!
Mahjong symbols courtesy of: https://github.com/FluffyStuff/riichi-mahjong-tiles
Bug fixes and performance improvements.