Killer Sudoku is a true legend among number games and puzzles.
Killer Sudoku is a logical reasoning number puzzle game that combines elements of Sudoku, Sumdoku, Kenken, Addoku, Kakuro, etc.
Despite the name, the simpler Killer Sudoku can be easier to solve than classic sudoku, depending on the sudoku solver's skill at mental arithmetic;
the hardest ones, however, can take hours to solve.
Whether you’re a fan of classic Sudoku or just looking for a number game or maths puzzle for a great time and mental workout, free Killer Sudoku is here for you.
Our Killer Sudoku puzzle app has intuitive interface, easy control, clear layout and well balanced difficulty levels for novice and advanced players.
It’s perfect time killer but also helps you think, makes you more logical and improves memory overall.
How to play Killer Sudoku:
• Fill all rows, columns, and 3x3 blocks with numbers 1-9 exactly like in classic Sudoku game
• Take care about the cages – groups of cells indicated by dotted lines
• Ensure the sum of numbers in each cage is equal to the number in the upper left corner of the cage
• The basic rule of Killer Sudoku is that the sum of all numbers in each 3x3 block, row, or column always equals 45
• Numbers cannot repeat within cages, a single row, column, or 3x3 region.
• Free and fully usable offline
• 10,000+ Killer Sudoku puzzles
• 4 Sudoku difficulty levels: from Easy to Extreme
• Daily Challenges, every day new puzzle challenge to solve
• Daily Challenges tracker, earn unique medal for each month if you mastered good number of challenges
• Solve puzzles automatically with auto-solver
• Notes as on paper
• Eraser for getting rid of all mistakes
• Unlimited Undo option for reverting mistakes or accidentally moves
• Achievements and Leaderboards using Google Play Games to see how you stack against other Sudoku players
• Statistics to track your progress for each difficulty level: analyse your best times, track your streaks and more
• Multiple different Themes for everyones taste
• Optimised for Smartphone and Tablet
• Input buttons are highlighted if a number is used 9 times (or more) in the Sudoku puzzle
• Highlighting of row, column and box of the conflicted entered numbers
• Highlighting of all fields which have the same value as the currently selected input button
• Additional random hints per game
• Automatically remove notes after number is placed
Enjoy the Killer Sudoku game app and don't forget that we look forward to receive your much appreciated feedback!
We always carefully check all reviews.
Please leave your feedback or contact us if you love the game, have any suggestions for improvements or just to stay tuned for even more interesting games in development yet to come.