"Fox story" is an interactive story with the function of adventure games for children aged 5 to 12. It will be used as children's personal activities and bedtime stories read by parents. Because the text is visible on the screen, the story may also be a perfect aid when children learn to read. The text can be read by parents or professional readers.
The game does not include any advertising or micro payment! You may be satisfied when your child is reading "Fox talks".
This is a great story of the brave fox. He lists the long and dangerous journey. It all started when one day there was a series of earthquakes on Fox island. Two brave individuals were selected from the restoration tribe: the fierce Samar and Hara hunters. Their task is to find the cause of the earthquake and solve the problem. The fox appeared on a dangerous and long journey. They reach many strange animals and super creatures and experience many unforgettable adventures and interesting situations. Will they try to trace the root of the problem and protect fox village from disaster? See yourself.
• 45 pages with hand drawn illustrations
• read the text by suggesting the reader's implied interpretation, which makes learning easier to read
• in addition to its literary value, the book has educational advantages
• this book stimulates children's imagination and contains valuable cognitive technology and literary content
• find hidden elements to improve dexterity and concentration
• more than 35 minutes of professional Soundtrack
• 84 hidden stars were found
• secret room at the end of the story
• 3D effect when tilting tablet / phone
• perfect story for children aged 5 to 12
• stories of girls and boys
• it can be read as a bedtime story
• a moral story
• easy and intuitive navigation
• page index, which makes it easy to access any board in the story
• 5 language version: English. Polishing. Russian. Spanish. Chinese
• story created by the author of "amelia and night terror" - an interactive story of international appreciation and reward.
• stories can be played without readers.
• visit Fox Valley and its residents
• help ogre build a magic fishing rod
• escape Snake Mountain
• find a way to get into the belly of giant whales
• win the battle with giant spiders
• learn to read and play at the same time
Do you have enough classical fairy tales? Is your child tired of Pinocchio's constant lying? Has the wolf eaten Little Red Riding Hood? Thumbelina can't be any smaller, Cinderella has a wardrobe full of shoes? however